1075 XV Amsterdam
For ALL work in and around our tracks you need an official permit from EMA; The default request-form can be downloaded here.
The completed form needs to be sent per e-mail to: vergunningen [at] museumtramlijn [punt] org.
The applicant will be charged a fee of €127 per hour Excl. VAT depending on the hours worked to realize the permit. The processing time for the application is on average 4 weeks, and may be longer if disruptions to rail traffic are necessary. Please take this into account when making your request.
How to get to us
- Exit S108 on the A10 ringway (exit Amstelveen/Oud Zuid).
- Follow the signs to Oud Zuid/Centrum. After the Olymic Stadium, keep to the left.
- Follow the bend to the right in the left lane and turn left at the lights to the Amstelveenseweg.
- At the roundabout take the 4th exit (Left).
- Parking near or behind the Haarlemmermeerstation is FREE on Sundays.
- GVB line 2 (i.e. From Central Station or Sloten, Amstelveenseweg stop, 4 min. walk)
- GVB line 24 (i.e. From Central Station or VUMC, Olympiaweg Stop, 7 min. walk)
- line 15 (i.e. from Station Zuid or Station Sloterdijk)
- line 62 (i.e. from Amstelstation or Station Lelylaan)
- line 347 (i.e. from Leidseplein or Amstelveen busstation)
- line 357 (i.e. from Leidseplein or Amstelveen busstation)
- line 397 (i.e. from Leidseplein, Schiphol, Hoofddorp or Nieuw-Vennep).
All lines stop at: Haarlemmermeerstation (request stop).