|Type of ticket||full fare||reduced1|
|Museumtramline 30 r.t.||€ 5,50||€ 3,50|
|Museumtramline 30 o.w.||€ 3,25||€ 2,25|
|Day pass2||€ 12,50||€ 7,50|
|Season pass3||€ 50,00||€ 25,00|
- Under 4's travel for free. Reduced fare: children (4-11 years), senior citizens 65+, Stadspas (Citypass) Amsterdam, AmstelveenPas. Tell the conductor you need a reduced fare ticket. Dogs are welcome on the trams but also need a reduced fare ticket; please keep them off the seats.
- Day passes are only available in the museum shop in the Haarlemmermeerstation; they are valid on the stamped date only.
- Season passes are valid during timetable service on the museumtramlijn and are obtained by submitting your order here:
Stichting EMA, Amstelveenseweg 264, 1075 XV te Amsterdam - subject Jaarkaart.
Please enclose a recent picture. We will notify you when you can collect the pass.
The conductor sells the tickets on the tram. Inside the tram you can only pay in cash. Should you want to pay by card, then you can buy your tickets:
- in the Tramshop (inside the Haarlemmermeerstation).
- at the Bike Rental/Terrace De Boshalte (just next to our stop Van Nijenrodeweg).
Return tickets are valid during the schedule of the day for one ride in both directions.